Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Illness management
- Coronary heart disease
- Mental health
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Annual Flu Immunisation Programme
- Cervical smears - appointment with practice nurse or doctor. We operate a call/recall system through SCCRS.
- Contraceptive services - all doctors and the practice nurse can offer advice.
- Childhood Immunisations
- Child health surveillance - provided by the health visitors and doctors.
- Maternity services - please make an appointment with the doctor as soon as your pregnancy is confirmed. Appointments are also available for pre-pregnancy advice. Postnatal checks are normally carried out at the same time as your baby’s 6 week check by making an appointment with the doctor.
- Minor surgery - e.g. freezing of warts (routine appointment with doctor).
- Regular monitoring - of patients on a range of drugs.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel.
Access to Other Services
Other services patients can access within Clydebank Health Centre include X-ray, ECG, Physiotherapy, Podiatry (also available at Old Kilpatrick), Treatment Room Nurses and Out Patient Clinics.